21 Feb 2012

The cool kids.

"DAAAHRLINGS!!!  YOU'RE FABULOUS!!!  MWAH, MWAH."

This is what I imagine all the lovies at London Fashion Week's catwalk shows saying to each other as they sashay to their seats in the front rows.  I can just imagine it - Anna Wintour sitting next to Karl Lagerfeld, shades on, whispering their likes and dislikes to each other as tall alien like models strut past.

But for me, the real fashionistas and trend setters arent the magazine editors and designers but the real girl on the street who gets snapped wearing a kooky cool outfit.  There are soooooo many street style blogs to trawl through on the web these days, and all the ones I've looked at are very similar and harp on about those designers and 'hot new trends'.  What about a blog that just shows guys and girls with epic amounts of attitude and a wardrobe of clothes that match? 




Here are some I found online that I think are purely just... cool.  I dont care if these people are trendy or in fashion, I just like what they're wearing.  I also find looking at these cool kids influences my own style.  Pick and mix, chop and change, but most of all have fun with what you wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment